fredag 3 juni 2011

Friday

Today has been a really hot summers day here in Sweden. Clear blue sky and no cooling breeze whatsoever. Lovely is the word. :)
It's getting cloudy..


Me and the boys went to the garden centre down the road and now our balony is nice and colourful with some gorgeous plants. Zen for a worn out soul, which is exactly what I need right now.

Charlie's choice

Marcus choice

Summer must have ;)

Sad excuse for a herb garden






  



  I have also started work on some bird inchies for a swap that's coming up, and an ATC for a group WTA winner. To be honest I drew them last night when insomnia visited me but the colouring I did today. On my balcony surronded by flowers :) Heaven.

 The boys have just gone to watch a football game, as in soccer, so I have an hour or so to myself. The pitch is just outside our house, some trees in the way so I can't see the game but I can hear it.
Football game going on behind here

All in all a very nice day

Inga kommentarer: